Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 8 - Start Again!

I must say I was very disappointed this morning when I discovered that the 8th sequence was a repetition of the first. Seriously? I guess it was too much to hope for 21 different sequences.

On the days I do go to the yoga studio I will skip the sequences offered by the 21 day challenge and speak of my class instead.

To change it up a bit, I'm going to focus on what I felt was the most challenging aspects of the sequence today.

My Challenge
via
For a couple days now my shoulder's aren't as flexible as usual, why? Beats me. Anyway, this makes interlacing the hands behind you back and bending forward bringing your hands towards your head very difficult.

I have to work on some shouder openers.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...