Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Yogamazing podcast

Hi all,
I've been feeling a little under the weather these past few days so I haven't started or even given much thought to the third sequence proposed by Iyengar. Instead, I've been looking into other sources for yoga practices. This week, I'll be trying out various podcasts available for free on iTunes.

This morning I tired Yogamazing with Chaz. I selected a random episode based on time restraints and it ended up being yoga for the hangover-interesting concept.
The video quality was good, the sound and the insructions were clear. The sequence was very soothing and perfect for the morning. Chaz, as a teacher, is laid back and positive. He has a nice voice and tries a couple of jokes during the practice. He seems to have a good relationship with his viewers addressing many comments within this episode.

In yoga for the hangover, Chaz concentrated on twists to cleanse your inner organs of toxins and gentle stretches to waken your body. What I particularly enjoyed was the breathing exercise he started the practice with to help you with a hypothetical headache.

Overall it was a nice experience and I'll be trying out his other videos. You can find this video on iTunes or on Yogamazing's website by clicking here.

Depending on my schedule, I will try to post the third Iyengar sequence this week. I'll also try to take a moment to tell you about the Restorative Yoga class I took last week.

Namaste!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...